Thursday, July 27, 2023

What I did today

 What did I do on my 59 year, 364th day on this earth?  I spent some time with my 6-year-old great nephew!  Nothing better than that to keep you feeling young!  

Let’s see. What did we do?

*he showed me his Minecraft and Roblox, of course. 

*I brought over a bin of Mr Potato Head so we played with those. He liked making a Transformer one. 


I also brought over a couple of games. 
*We played Jumpin’ Monkeys!


I won fair and square!  He was okay with it :) 

*Then we played a Scooby Doo game. He won that one. 


*We also took selfies. 

I don’t know why they’re fuzzy 🤷🏻‍♀️

*We also ran up and down the hallway and around the dining room table. I was bouncing a ball and had to keep bouncing it while trying to catch him. He also used his cool scooter for a bit. We got the okay from RJ as long as we didn’t do it in the kitchen :). 

*We also just chatted and rough housed and looked at some of his toys. 

I love that he is a spontaneous hugger.  🤗. 

No comments:

Post a Comment