Tuesday, July 25, 2023

We are so boring

 We used to do more fun things!  Really we did. Covid initially took the wind from our sails and it seems as if we haven’t found it again. Granted, Gene works all week. It’s hot and humid and rainy. And I’m chicken to drive the van far.  Actually I haven’t even driven this van and we’ve had it since November/December. I guess I should remedy that and at least drive into Milton. I’ll put that in my list. 

Other than that. Just regular stuff. Casey had his shower and trach change. The doc messaged me back and we decided to try a longer dose of Ciprodex drops; 10-14 days, twice a day. I’m also going to donut on his g-tube. It’s so weird that when he has something going on around his trach stoma, his g-tube area gets a little affected, too, ans even his bum sometimes. 

Highlight of the day. Julie and Bill came by and helped us figure out placement of two pieces of artwork and helped hang then, too. It was good to see Bill and catch up!  Julie will be here on Friday to work a shift as it’s my birthday and I’m going out on the town!  Don’t get too excited!   

The only pic I took today was of Casey’s trach stoma  I don’t think anyone wants to see that (unless maybe you’re a medical family!)  I came across this one of the boys so I thought I’d post a cute brother pic  



2 comments:

  1. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the trach stoma pic, but oh my HEART with the one you included! Casey is the best big brother, and Colin's sweet face is just.... I can't. Plus their hands. My heart💗

    ReplyDelete