Monday, July 24, 2023

PT for me

 Well, first thing this morning I got a call from Long Trail. They had a cancellation for today so I took it. I got to give Joe (PT) the pictures I found of him in 8th grade from a couple of school events. He laughed!

He had his PT student do most of my eval. He and Joe think that my arm swelling and shoulder pain are not related. We went over a bunch of exercises that I can do to stretch and mobilize my shoulder area and also to strengthen a little. I’m nit very good at picking up on, and remembering each exercise. We’ll see. He gave me a print out and now-a-days there’s a QR code you can scan to get videos of the exercises!   

I finally tried Tiff’s newest macaroni and cheese creation. It was smokier than past servings. She said there was bacon in it as well as the regular ham!

Gene mowed the point. We were supposed to get more thunderstorms but we only heard distant thunder. 

Casey and Staci made big paper towel Sponge Bobs today. I’ll have to take pics and post tomorrow. 

Oh, I messaged pulmonary about Casey’s trach stoma early this am and never heard back!  I doesn’t even look like the message in My Chart was even read. Very odd. They are usually pretty good. I didn’t put it as urgent or anything but still…I’ll have to call if I don’t hear anything by noon. It definitely didn’t look worse when I looked today but it definitely needs help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment