Monday, July 31, 2023

A normal day

 I got to get out of the house today. PT, drop off utilities bill at town office, dollar store and post office. Feels good to get errands done. 

I wish I had taken a picture!  I had to run to PT before Casey was settled all the way in his chair. I alway comb his hair because no one does it like mom does :). I came home to Casey’s hair full of pomade, mostly sticking up, and with the comb still in it!  Nurse Staci and Casey thought they were soooo funny!

Nurse Alice had to cancel her overnight. So I’m on duty. I took a nap to prepare.  

Casey and I tried to take a selfie with our new Zeb’s shirts but this is all we got. 





1 comment:

  1. That would have made me kaugh so hard! Hahaha. I hope you guys have a smooth, sleep filled night!

    ReplyDelete