Saturday, July 22, 2023

A Saturday

 We're pretty boring around here.  

Casey slept until 11AM instead of noon since Nancy H came to do some hours with Casey.  She got him washed up and dressed and all that.  Up in chair.  I set them up with my pc hooked up to the TV (well Gene did that part) so they could play Poptropica.  

I took advantage of Nancy being here to take a quick nap. I have night nurse duty tonight.  

We watched the Red Sox lose this afternoon (game was continued today because of rain delay last night).  

Laundry, formula, Casey's bed, getting things ready for nightshift/tomorrow morning...That's truly about all I did today.  It was kinda soggy out.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter, drier day. 

1 comment:

  1. Low key days are sometimes the best! What is poptropica?? Sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete