Saturday, July 29, 2023

Dad


 Dad passed on this day in 2016. Chris and I totally believe that he waited until after my birthday to finally let go. 

I really need to post some different pics of dad. I realized that I have been reposting the same ones. I will have to dig some up. For someone who likes pictures so much, I am not very good at organizing them. 

A little bit of serendipity happened today.  Gene gave me one last little gift; the fruit slices that are kind of jelly and that have sugar all over. Kinda like these. (Not my pic)

One of Dad’s favorites 
He presented them to me and I was kinda stunned. I asked him if he did it on purpose because he knew that dad liked them but he said, no. I guess he just felt like giving them to me today or he forgot yesterday. I don’t know. But I feel like it was a little sign. 
I wasn’t going to open them but Casey wanted me to. I asked him what color and he said red. So I ate it :)





1 comment: