Sunday, July 23, 2023

The mundane

Just a regular weekend here.  My highlight was continuing ironing Casey’s receiving blankets.  🤷🏻‍♀️ .  





 I was Nurse Mom last night. Casey was a much better sleeper. I think the cooler, less humid air helped a lot.

We watched an episode of Sweet Tooth. Gave Casey a shower. Settled up in chair. Then I took a Power Nap. Aunt Chris came and sat with Casey. Gene was able to get some mowing in. 

This evening he went in search of a pizza but forgot the pizza card so he ended up with some Italian sausages, peppers and onions. He also picked up a brand new tie dye sweatshirt from the Buy Nothing group. I love it!  Oh and he stopped by Tiff and RJ’s to pick up some of Tiffaney’s ham/mac & cheese. She said it’s her best ever. I look forward to having some for lunch tomorrow!  

According to Peggy, today was the official start of my birthday week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment