Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness:  Day 2:  A animal

Moxie. Moxie, despite many unlikeable traits (hissing at the dog and chasing him, peeing in some not acceptable places, sneaking outside, acting like a wild cat at the vet,) is my fluffy snuggle
bunny whom I love very much. I think I'm her favorite human--sorry honey :) But sometimes she follows me around and tries to corral me into taking a nap. When I have to care for the boys at night she is patient and stays in bed while I get up and down, up and down and care for the boys. She'll just wait for me to get back into my spot and snuggle in. When she's hungry (or just wants to eat) she makes the cutest little chirp. Sometimes we call her 'Tree Frog' because of this little noise. She and I have a special bond and I swear sometimes she can read my mind! I'm thankful for her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment