Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness-Day 10--A time of day

30 Days of Thankfulness-Day 10--A time of day

This is a tough one for me. I guess I'd say I'm thankful for the time of day when we're all home and we're all in the living room and everyone is happy. Which usually means that Casey is watching football on the ipad, Colin is watching Celebrity Ghost Stories or Adventure Time on the big TV, Gene is on his computer and I'm on Facebook. Everyone is

content and no one is complaining (this mostly means that Casey is not yelling/vocalizing and Colin is not saying "No Mama, No Mama" which means he doesn't like the show). Jaxon has probably had his supper and isn't up our butts worrying that we're going to forget to feed him. The cats are probably still sleeping in one of their spots and haven't come out yet to torment Jaxon. Formula is made for the day and the boys beds and room is ready for the night. So yes, for this time of day I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment