Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rest of today...

Colin used his stander for the first time since before break. He was fake fussing when he was getting strapped in but ended up doing great. Today was his sort of short day. He had a break in the afternoon and then Emily came back for science.

Casey did pretty well in the morning but kind of blew it in the afternoon. He was supposed to go to the public library in Colchester but yelled through the hallways and had ample opportunity to express what he needed/wanted. Mel made the decision that he wouldn't go out today. Don't feel badly for him because he knows just what he's doing and what is expected of him!

I puttered and cleaned and organized and didn't even take a nap. Lots of phone calls and emails.

This evening Brooke was here and they played some Where the Wild Things are wii. Bedtime was started earlier than we had been but I think they're still awake now. Casey was awfully crabby this morning getting up at 6:40!

Me, I get the couch again tonight. I don't even think I'll read or watch TV--just try to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.

Random Picture of the Day:

RIP Sister-Cat

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I'm so glad that you're using the blogspot.com now. It will be so much easier for me to "follow" you and the boys/young men. I love the header. I wish I could make Joseph's blog more personal and creative. Looking forward to visiting this site often.
    p.s. sorry I had to delete the previous comment because of typos that I didnt get to correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Fake fussing' - HA!

    When I taught kindergarten in a school for orthopedically and multi-handicapped children, one of my students (K) was extremely bright but spoiled rotten (completely understandable, given her situation). Her IEPs contained more behavior-related objectives than anything; that didn't always go over well with grandma, who was raising her, but she reluctantly let me proceed. It paid off, as K wrapped up her master's and is an amazing young adult. I'm so glad Casey and Colin are held accountable so they can continue being amazing :)

    'Lucy'

    ReplyDelete