Sunday, August 30, 2020

SMA Awareness Day #30

 On the home stretch!  One more day to go and I have a couple of shirts left. I did ‘cheat’ and wear a 3/4 sleeve one day and a long sleeve one. We have had some chilly days!  In August!  I always used to think that August was the hottest month but in Vermont it is certainly July which is the hottest. July of 18 was the hottest month in record up here, I believe. It was dreadful. 

Oh so this is one of my favorites.  I like the blue even if it’s not an SMA color.  It’s my ‘go to’ after my pink one.  

Anyway, Casey is still sleeping  Gene is outside with a friend tackling some ‘landscaping’ that has gone to pot.  Along our road out front, we have a row of hedges that have gotten misshapen and overgrown.  Plus, there’s weeds and vines and thistles, oh my.  When they redid our road, there became a bigger discrepancy between the road and the grass so it was hard to mow.  Plus we thought the town was coming back to finish it but that hasn’t happened.  Anyway, I hope that they make some progress.  Gene has equipment but none of it ever seems to work properly without a bunch of tinkering, sigh.  Thankfully, Adam brought some of his tools so my fingers are crossed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment