Sunday, August 2, 2020

SMA Awareness Day #2

Day #2 today.  I chose this shirt because it has both of our boys names on it.  I wish I could remember who started this T-shirt campaign but I don't remember.  Bad on me.  But it has the Cure SMA logo on the front and angel and warrior names on the back.  I like it.  See if you can spy both Casey and Colin's names.



What else for today?  I guess the biggest thing is the water leak in the living room.  Ugh.  We've been putting off redoing the ceiling and flooring for years.  We're REALLY good at putting things off.  Well, it may be the time that we have to move on it.  Gene has a call into the plumber but we haven't heard back yet.  We're on a slab so all our pipes go through the ceiling somehow.  Thankfully Casey and I have had a shower today, I'm caught up on laundry and we ran the dishwasher yesterday.  I have no idea what will happen next.  

I have a big urge to declutter in the living room.  So I started.  It's a drop in the bucket but it's a start.  I'm definitely going to part with some books and some knickknacks.  I founds new homes for a few things.  Big news--Gene went through some DVDs and found a few to part with!  Whooo hoo!!!!

I'm in the house alone for a few minutes. Chris was here for a little bit but she has left.   Gene and Casey just headed out for a walk.  A TORNADO watch just came up on our weather apps.  Mind you, we live in north-west, Vermont which is not a hot spot for such weather.  We'll keep an eye on the apps and TV but I doubt it will actually come to fruition.  

Off to declutter some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment