Monday, August 17, 2020

SMA Awareness Day #17



 
Don't look at me.  Look at the shirt, lol.  I was night nurse last night and I'm feeling it.  We've had good night coverage lately so I was a little out of practice being night nurse. Casey was actually a pretty good sleeper. He flipped every couple of hours, which is normal.  Pulse ox only beeped once when the probe was coming off his toe.  NUGGET (orange cat) was the biggest interrupter of my sleep.  He came in a bunch of times, harumphing, and wanting me to feed him.  I got up and fed him twice!  He never wakes us when we're upstairs.  

Casey was very excited to finally get his hair cut.  "Dawn 23 Bartlett Road, Monday, hair" is what he was saying all weekend.  



This is the majority of what she cut off of him  


He still has longish hair and he still has some curls.  It looks a lot better. So far he's happy that it got lopped off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment