Monday, August 7, 2023

SMA Awareness Day 7-make your own fun

With SMA there are lots of things that keep us from doing things on a whim. Things need to be planned and thought about ahead. But we also have things that we can do at home for fun no matter what :). Christmas in July in August #christmasinjulyinaugust is something we’ve done for several years. Each year it’s a little different. 

Today was our first day. I baked some cupcakes and Casey, Nurse Staci and I frosted them, and decorated them with colored sugar and Christmas themed toothpicks. We listened to Christmas music while we we worked. Then Casey insisted he needed Country Christmas 🤠. 



I think we did a good job!  

In book group I read 2 stories from A Little House Christmas; Holiday stories from the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. 

#ChristmasinJulyinAugust

Darn!  I forgot to take a better pic of Casey with his Santa/Mickey shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment