Thursday, August 3, 2023

SMA Awareness Day 3

 

Made by Cassandra Wilson 
Cassandra is an SMA mom who tragically lost her son not too long ago.  He was such a strong, cute boy, but circumstances cropped up that ended up taking his life.  (that is a weird way to put it but I never know what to say, even when I have lost a child ultimately to SMA as well).  Anyway, she has been making these awesome profile pics.  I love this one!  I may have her do one for Colin, as well.  He is definitely my super hero even if he is no longer on this earth.  

1 comment:

  1. You should absolutely have her do one of Colin, too! That's why I was so hesitant to ask her at first... I wasn't sure if she was strictly making ones of angel faces. What she's doing is so beautiful. She even mentioned making a slide show of all of them💗

    ReplyDelete