Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Napping and Day 2 SMA Awareness Month

 I am a napper. A happy napper. My dad was a napper. Sometimes when I settle in for a nap I automatically lay on my back with my ankles crossed and mg hands on my chest in a certain way and my head thrown back a little-just like dad. I can picture him in many places napping.  Couches in different houses, beds, bunk or deck on our boat, etc. 

I was nurse Mom again last night so when I take a nap the day after I’ve done a night I don’t feel as much guilt as I do when I nap when I wasn’t nurse. So I had a good one. The weather was cool and no humidity so I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

……

Casey has been into bagpipes again. He watches videos with parades and he watches the Coronation. Nurse Staci still sits next to him when he’s blaring his videos. I can only take so much so I usually find some task to take me away to another room 😂. 

Casey is not a napper. He did nap the last two times that he had the infected eye. He was miserable. Another time he napped was after his Spinraza injections. Also, I remember he napped when he broke his leg. I knew something was very wrong when he fell asleep that afternoon!  (This was years ago and I remember it vividly). Oh he also will nap occasionally around the time change-he fell asleep at school once or twice during the time changes!  

Gene is not a napper but he will go upstairs in the late afternoons and watch a little tv, do some work and lay in bed for a bit. 

All you ever wanted to know about the O’Neill napping habits, and more!

Thank you B4SMA 

MJ and Brenda are also resharing some graphics from past years. 

Today they shared our Collie 💙


1 comment:

  1. I got so excited to sweet sweet Colin's beautiful face on their post yesterday! I think the napping habits are pretty interesting. I also really adore bagpipes💗

    ReplyDelete