Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to G'ma O

I was bored this morning. All the boys slept in, including Nugget!

Beautiful morning. Warmish and nice.

Casey took a tubby and chose to lollygag so he didn't get to spend time outside. Gene and I took Colin outside and he helped put up the house numbers on the side of the house facing the road. Enjoyed the sunshine (although it was a bit breezy) and then Dada and Colin walked to the pond.

I made a cake for Grandma's belated birthday. Yummy yellow buttery cake with vanilla frosting in the middle and chocolate on the outside.

Grandma and Grandpa came over while I was napping (I was kind of grumpy and thought I was getting a cold).

Gene made a chicken and veggie stir fry and we had rice and a 'lovely' beet salad he concocted.








Here's Grandma putting out her candles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment