Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Pfizer #2 for me

 So I had my second Pfizer shot on the 11th in the AM/  I gotta say that they were very helpful and efficient at the Double Tree.  Once again I was in and out smoothly and quickly. 

Afterwards, I went to Chris's.  We had some coffee cake and then we decluttered, cleaned and organized one of her bottom cupboards and two utensil drawers.  We consolidated some items, discarded old and broken things, got rid of duplicates and got rid of items she doesn't use anymore and we also threw out some outdated food.  It wasn't bad but you could tell she hadn't done it in a LONG time. I suggested she buy some cereal containers,some pull out bins for her bottom cupboard and some new food storage containers/Tupperware.

Went home, drank, had something to eat and then took a nap. 

I didn't get a head ache at all and my arm didn't hurt as badly as it did last time.  I was tired and my brain was a step or two behind the eight ball but that was the worst that I got for side effects.  Phew. I was the last to vaccinated. In a couple weeks I'll have a good immunity build up, I hope.   

No comments:

Post a Comment