Monday, April 19, 2021

Casey is vaccinated!






Casey got his second Pfizer shot on Thursday at 1:20PM.  He was excited and he ended up being cooperative :)  We filled out the paperwork and then shopped while we waited.  Casey saw the Lady Gaga Oreos and told us "Lady Gaga food buy."  So we bought them :)  He also picked out a Champ tee shirt, shampoo (Pantene) and I bought a greeting card I needed.  aThe shot was quick and done by Jeremy the pharmacist.  Casey was hoping he would do it this time.  

Gene had driven us (Casey, Staci and I) so he made us go home right away.  It was cold and rainy anyway so that was okay.  

Put an ice pack on his arm right away.  We got him snuggled in on his table.  We made it in time for Reading Group.  It ended up only being Casey, Connor, Bill and I. Karen was getting her shot so Bill was the guest reader.  We chatted and he read some history of the Red Sox.  We ended up talking about artists.  I found some biographies on several artists that I ordered from Thrift Books for the future. 

Casey complained a little bit about a sore arm but not too much.  Got him to bed early.  We ended up letting him sleep in until 11:15 on Friday!  I think he could have slept more.  He was tired all day and a little needy.  When he woke up on Saturday he was completely normal.  Phew.  

My first shot it tomorrow!  I think Gene's 2nd is Wednesdat,, 

No comments:

Post a Comment