Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Angel

We lost another little one last night.  Chloe.  Beautiful and sweet little girl.  She was about 5-years-old and trached and vented like Casey. 

 I'm always saddened to hear of another angel passing but I don't always write about it here.  Many times we find out about a new angel from MJ and Brenda and Blankets 4 SMA.  They are usually the first to find out about newly diagnosed kids and thus usually the first to hear about new Heavenly angels.

I don't want this to become too sad of a blog.  Sometimes I get extra attached to a child and I was attached to Chloe.  I loved looking at her pictures--she was just so beautiful and sassy and her eyes sparkled!

So, instead of running out today and doing last minute shopping, I'll be staying here to be close to my Collie and 5-driving-minutes away from my Casey.  Sorry, Gene, you won't be getting the pack of underwear I was going to get today.  Sorry Aunt Chris, your stocking may be a little light this year.  I think you'll understand.






No comments:

Post a Comment