Sunday, March 13, 2011

Up way too early!

I had no clue as to what time Staci was working until today. I didn't sleep great as I had wacky dreams, and apparently, so did Gene. I kept waking up and looking at the clock and trying to figure out what time it was supposed to be and if I should get up to relieve Staci.

I finally got up at the old 6:20, which is the new 7:20 and went downstairs. I made my first Keurig and went in to see Staci and asked her when she was here until and she said 7:00---oooopsy! I RARELY (if ever) get up late to relieve the night nurse and I felt badly. BUT, Kariann was still snoozing on the couch and it took her a while to gather herself up enough to get up...so for that reason I didn't feel too badly!

Apparently, Kariann zonked out way before the movie ended last night. Casey and Colin made it through and Colin STILL took a long time to fall asleep! AND, he's up now, wedging and watching The Emperor's New Groove! Oh, actually I think it just ended. BRB.

Goosebumps in. Wedge out. Casey still out.

Drizzling and gray this morning. Lots to catch up on around here. Better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment