Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

I managed to snap a few photos of Casey before he left for school today...he was in his fleece already but it didn't really matter since he didn't have a green shirt on! I can't believe that Casey has no green long sleeved shirts! I think last year he wore his blue Irish sweatshirt with the four leaf clovers...but it's kind of getting small for him. Anyway, he still looked cute as he had on a mardi grass bead type green 4-leaf-clover necklace, his plaid green cap and a green earring. At some point during the night he lost his earring so I found my original starter earring from way back in early 90s when I got one of my ears double pierced.



Colin, well, he looked cute with his green shirt and beads but, apparently, some kind of mess was made and he didn't stay in that shirt very long!

I had my appointment at 9 and then Gene and I had a Casey team meeting at school. We talked some about school and some about Boston. The Boston plans are starting to firm up--transportation for Casey when needed, the suite at Emerson, Paula coming as his facilitator, etc. BUT, it looks like it may be only a ONE night trip instead of the planned TWO nights. The fund-raising is going pretty slowly and they need to make lots more money to be able to afford the two nights. WHICH means that the whale watch is not on tap for everyone. The team is quite willing to have us go on our own so we will do that. There is no way we can disappoint Casey after all this talk of going on a whale watch; it's just about all he wants to talk about. Now we just have to hope for good weather on that Friday morning!

We brought Gene and Casey home after the meeting as Julie had another commitment. So we just hung out and didn't do much.

No corned beef dinner for us tonight. :( We just never seemed to get ourselves together to buy the stuff and plan the meal. We'll have the O'Neills over on the weekend to celebrate our St. Patty's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment