Thursday, June 2, 2022

It's been awhile!

 No excuses.  I wish I had the inclination to blog more regularly but it hasn't happened.  In my head I write but it never gets to the computer.  

Covid is still out there.  But we have eased up a little bit.  Dumb, maybe, but we're still being careful.  

Casey started swimming at the Rehab Gym a couple of weeks ago.  He was nervous, probably because of Covid and also because he just gets anxious about going places.  He really enjoyed it.  He's been twice now, and each time he has said, "Swimming again tomorrow."  Sorry Casey but twice a month is enough for me!  It's a lot of work from the house to van to pool to van to house to shower to table.  But it's worth it.  I know his therapist gets some good stretching in and he doesn't complain at all.  He also must be excited to see other people besides family and his nurses :)  Britni tells him stories about her kids and he likes that.  

Wow.  Can I be any more boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment