Saturday, August 8, 2009

Temporary Home

Here is our temporary blog home until I can get into our LiveJournal. I like LiveJournal and have used it for years, but I've always felt that BlogSpot has more creativity to it so we may like it here!

It started last evening. I decided to post about our day and couldn't log into our blog. I chalked it up to a glitch on their end and went to bed :)

This morning--same thing! I could NOT get in. It would take longer than normal and then it would come up with the Internet Explorer saying "this page could not be displayed." This is especially weird since I could go to any website except our blog and livejournal.com.

Several other people could get in, but not us. I tried on the boys' Dell (which I usually use), the boys 'old' IBM and Gene's work computer. Huh?

I'm hoping someone can help me figure it out. Gene just reset our router and all that. Didn't work.

Anyone have any ideas???

1 comment: