Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day for tomorrow!!!

SNOW DAY for tomorrow!!  We already got the automated call.  It's supposed to be a doozy.  Each time I check Weather Bug there is an increase in the amount of inches we're supposed to get.  The main reason I'm glad is that I don't have to worry about Casey getting to/from the bus down the driveway in the snow, and worrying all day long about his ride home on the bus in crappy weather.

Bummer for Colin because he bought two carnations for two of his 'girl'friends and they were supposed to be given out on Friday/Valentine's Day.   

Gene ran out for some groceries much to my chagrin.  But, he came home with some beautiful roses for me.  This time he was able to find yellow ones, which he knows are my favorite.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment