Monday, January 27, 2014

Handsome Casey

Casey has been picking out his shirts for school but today I wanted to make sure he looked extra spiffy so I picked out his new sweater and jeans that he got for his birthday.  Who is more handsome than Casey?

 Casey went to the AT Tryout Center for the first time today.  I guess it was okay but Julie said that when they saw him they said, "oh, you have a DynaVox and a nice switch set up" already.  They didn't have much for him to try.  I had hoped they might have some switches (we're always looking for alternatives 'just because.') and I had hope they might have an eye gaze system to try.  I mean, Casey has one but I was hoping to try a different one and/or that they'd have some tricks to use with his current one.  Actually, he has his EyeMax but it's not hooked up right now.  I'll be putting it back on this weekend--wanted to make sure his 'fixed' DynaVox had everything loaded back up on it before I put it on just so it would have less of a chance of getting banged around...Anyway, he liked being there and had fun hanging out there (and possibly not having to do school work???)

Julie took this picture of him and a giant timer just like the little one he uses.

He said, "Take timer home."  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment