Thursday, January 30, 2014

Casey meeting

We had a treat today.  Nurse Lauren was able to do a shift and worked 10-6.  So I had early-morning-get-Colin-ready-for-school-duty.  When he was settled into school I decided to make some cookies for Casey's meeting so I devastated the kitchen throwing ingredients around.  I ended up making sugar cookies with homemade butter cream frosting with 3 different kinds of sprinkles.  Yum.

Had to call Maria (Casey's case manager) to get the meeting moved to a bit of a later time because Gene's meeting got changed and he had to be at the plant.  We ALWAYS have 2 people at home with the boys (although Gene and I will stay by ourselves with the boys sometimes).  So instead of having Casey at the meeting like we had planned, he came home on the bus like normal so he and Julie would be here as back up for Lauren and Colin. 

Aunt Chris (AC) and I headed out to the meeting with the cookies.  The cookies were very well received :)  It was a good meeting.  Got some things mapped out for Casey's outings, math objectives, plans for when Nancy will be out having her knee fixed, etc. Julie was okay with staying late so that was a good thing. 

Lauren made formula while AC and I worked on some Lego City Undercover.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sue its neda kians mom I'm in university hospital with kian. Need to talk to you 5183227767

    ReplyDelete