Friday, December 7, 2012

Tomorrow will be a tough day.  Chris and I are driving down to Springfield to attend Daniel's memorial celebration.  I hope we can bring some comfort to Connie and Justin by being there.  I hope I can stay strong enough to bring them this comfort.

Gene and Nurse Nancy H will be going to the Christmas Spectacular with the boys.  I am a nervous wreck about leaving them.  I hope the two of them can handle the outing--it's very unusual for me not to be there or to at least be there to get them in their chairs with all their equipment and food and all that.  I'll just have to let it go and believe that they will remember everything and that Colin will have his monitor and be buckled in properly and that they'll be warm enough and have enough spit cloths :)

And, of course we're nervous about the weather.  'They' are calling for some rain or snow or possibly some sleet in the AM.  Hopefully, it won't happen at all or it will be done before we leave.  And, Aunt Chris and I aren't the best navigators so I'm nervous that we'll get lost.

So, if you can keep us in your thoughts/prayers for tomorrow, that would be appreciated!

 A celebration of life for Daniel Louis Sacripante will be Saturday December 8th at 2 PM, Davis Memorial Chapel, 99 Summer St., Springfield, VT 05156. Also, on Saturday December 15th ath Trinity Episcopal Church, 1579 Northern Blvd. Roslyn,
N.Y. Justin Sacripante and Connie Sacripante are requesting in the lieu of flowers any donations to benefit his friends, Casey and Colin O'Neill "Wheels for O'Neills" both boys have SMA Type 1,and need a larger van. Donations can be sent to www.DanielsHope.com or mailed to 5 Cooper, Springfield VT 05156. Any additional monies raised will benefit Sophia's Cure for research for SMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment