Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wasted day :(

Well, it was a wasted day for me. Gene worked from home (luckily for me), Casey had a thumbs up day at school, and Colin got a couple of runs (although the TV wasn't working for much of the day) and even the dog and cats were content. Me, I had a migraine. I had some little niggling headaches throughout the weekend that I was able to stave off with 600mg of ibuprofen, but today it hit hard. I was having some weird flashes of dark and light and I was nauseous. So, after Casey got off to school and Colin had his neb and meds and Lauren came, I hit the bed with my icepack. I know I drifted off pretty quickly and slept hard for a while.

I came to this afternoon and ventured downstairs for a while and ate some fritata that Gene had made. Oh, and somewhere in there I made a fruity, icy smoothie. Cold always does my head and stomach good.

Aunt Chris came with DVDs for the boys. A new Scooby Doo movie came out on yesterday and AC was right there to get it for her Colin! She found a Super Bowl DVD for Casey so he was very happy, too.

Nurse Julie came over with some yummy food; ham, scalloped potatoes, baked beans, mixed veggies and carrot cake. Delicious!

I hope I can sleep tonight! Casey and Julie are in the shower. Colin is watching a movie in the wish room. He decided that he wanted to stay out there this afternoon/evening. Gene went out for a bit and left me with the stinky cheese dog. He really smells like cheese! Darn rain!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, nice to see you're updating your blog. Keep up the good work. Sorry to hear you had a migraine. They suck horribly. Hope it's all better now :-)

    ReplyDelete