Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ouch.  I got a crown today.  Broke my tooth the end of February, during break.  Of course Dr. Molinari's office was closed for vacation.  Got in a week or so later and sure enough, broken tooth, but not so bad that the nerve was exposed.  Anyway, got my temporary crown got done yesterday.  I was there for an hour and 45 minutes!!  The worst part was that darn needle.  After the Pina Colada topical, he used a huge needle with the anesthetic in my gum and slowly pushed it over at least a whole minute.  My eyes watered but it really didn't hurt too much.  The second worst part was when he used the slow moving drill and that kind of knocked my jaw around a bit. 

I had a crown done a while back and my face got totally bruised.  I'm waiting to see if that happens this time. 

Julia actually made it here for 9:30 to help Gene out with Colin.  Miracles do happen! 

Casey had an outing today.  They went to the mall.  Fail.  Casey was totally belligerent and yelled the whole time.  I actually don't blame him.  Last several outings have been to the mall and he hasn't done a whole lot there.  But he had his power chair so at least he could drive.  Since his chair has been broken he hasn't been able to drive so the mall was pretty pointless. 

AC came over.  We started playing Indiana Jone's Lego wii.  It's not for the wii u so it took a while to get used to the controls again, but Colin didn't mind.  We actually did pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment