Monday, June 24, 2013

A Friday that felt like a Saturday

SNOW day for the boys today!  The boys got to sleep in.  They don't care about the snow but they do like the sleeping in part.  We didn't get the call until 5:45 AM but I had pretty much made up my mind that I'd keep Casey home anyway.

Nancy L and Julie made it here fine.  I kept asking Nancy if she wanted to leave early (since she lives pretty far away) but she said she was fine since it was just snow and it wasn't blowing and it stays a lot lighter longer now than in say, December.

So I did a lot of the little things that I never get done around here while Nancy and Julie entertained and took care of the boys.  And, I did all

Gene worked most of the day.

The boys and I caught up on Idol.  

I finally got him to make my soup; kale, white beans and spicy chicken sausage.  It turned out pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment