Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Day 1 of SMA Awareness Month

 And I’ve got nothing. I’m the past I’ve worn an SMA t-shirt every day of August and posted the pic. I’ve blogged every day of August one year. One year Casey wore an SMA shirt every day and I posted it. But I’ve got no new ideas. I’m not very savvy with graphics and fun stuff like that so that’s out.  I could do a fact a day but that’s a lot of work and others do things like that so I’ll leave it up to them ;). 

Not much exciting happened today. Except, I opened a gift from Shannon and it was very cool!  There is a video of it but I don’t know if I want to out that here. Maybe I’ll try to get a screen shot from it.  

Casey was a good sleeper last night. I wasn’t :(. I kept waking to check on him.  And there was a horrifically strong skunk smell coming in the windows. I finally closed them. The night was perfect for sleeping and I was not happy to have to close the windows. 

Casey opened a box from Shannon and Addy that had all sorts of fun Christmas in July crafts. He laughed and laughed. Book group is celebrating Christmas in July/August next week. We’ll be able to do a craft a day plus do a couple of crafts on Thursday while we zoom. I’ll be sure to post some pics. 

My birthday surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment